Monday, July 8, 2013

A dream come true

Spending twelve years in secondary and primary school to make your dream come true is the primary goal of every student. Scoring good marks and getting your dream course in your dream college is a big deal.

Before I talk of my experience at the University, I would like to first thank Hatua Likoni for giving me this opportunity of getting education and reaching where I am. Thank you Hatua.




I knew I achieved my goal when I was admitted to the Technical University of Mombasa to pursue my dream course of Procurement and materials management.

When I fist saw Technical University of Mombasa, what attracted me most was the stately white building with massive pillars. Just imagining that I would be attending my classes in them made me happy and nervous in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment