Monday, June 3, 2013

Hatua Scholarship beneficiary (Peter Makau) joins University of Nairobi, School of Law

MY FIRST DAY EXPERIENCE IN CAMPUS

It is a nice experience joining the University of my Choice to pursue the course in which I have passion, Law. Though I was a little nervous, I was glad to undergo through the whole registration process on my own during the first day. Thanks to the academic staff members who treated us with uttermost respect and professionalism. I am now a comrade of this prestigious university. I remain optimistic that I will pursue the purpose for my admission to the best of my capability.

Cognizant of the tremendous effort Hatua Likoni has made on me up to this juncture, I take this opportunity to pass my sincere regards to the entire fraternity. I am indebted and grateful. I also recognize the opportunities I have volunteered in the organization. The skills I have acquired overtime will enable me to be a better person and also participate effectively in all spheres of my university life.

 
The best way to thank you is to pledge my continued success in my academic endeavors and other aspects of life. The gargantuan education investment you have undertaken within Likoni will never go unrecognized; because there will be a pool of able youths within Likoni, who shall competently fit in the global job market, come what may.

I am aware that success today does not guarantee success in the future but the option is to tread along the path of success with zeal, passion, hard work and determination. This is my pledge. Thank you.

Writen by Peter Makau,

A Hatua Scholarship Beneficiary.

No comments:

Post a Comment